The Monitoring application of BazeField® Wind Farm Monitoring system contains the basic functionality to monitor and control a wind farm portfolio. BazeField includes tools for setting up dashboards and workspaces, trending, production and availability calculations and other key performance indicators. Monitoring can also do reporting, other data visualizations, calculations and data validation.
- Portfolio monitoring - Overview and monitoring of all wind farms in a portfolio view by using dashboards and visualizations.
- Wind farm monitoring - Uniform wind farm monitoring by using one or several dashboards and visualizations.
- Turbine monitoring - Uniform and turbine model independent turbine monitoring by using one or several workspaces and visualizations.
- Turbine operations - The turbine operations application is a powerful application for follow-up on turbine operations and status changes.
- Turbine Control - Uniform and turbine model independent turbine controls (SCADA commanding from BazeField)
- Trend - Trending application for displaying real-time and historical data
- Alarm log - Lookup and statistical analysis of historical alarms.
- Workspace tool - Tool for creating and managing all dashboards in BazeField.
- Visualization tool - Tool for creating and managing data visualization in screens containing dynamic values or objects
- Report tool and wind farm reporting - Tool for creating reports and preconfigured wind farm O&M reporting templates and capabilities